There are 510+ openings for Education Specialists, Liaison Officers, ACOs, PSOs, and other positions at WES Pakistan’s Central Office and Regional Offices in Islamabad, a reputable business in the education sector. Candidates who have earned their undergraduate or graduate degree from an accredited institution and who are within the required age limit are eligible to apply. Before the deadline of March 25, 2023, interested candidates may submit an online application through the WES Edu portal. For information on open positions, qualifying requirements, and other requirements, see the notification below. Join the group to help the nation’s education sector grow by joining today.
World Education Services (WES) Islamabad Jobs 2023:
|Name of Organization:||World Education Services (WES)|
|Vacancy Title||Educationist, Coordination Officers, ACO, PSO and Other|
|Education||Graduation / Post Graduation Degree|
|Job Location:||Islamabad / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||25th March, 2023|
World Education Service WES Islamabad Jobs 2023 Online:
Details and advertisement for Wes employment in August 2023. Personnel from all districts of Pakistan are needed for the World Educational System (WES). services for education offered globally The most recent news positions for the business development manager, presentation presenter, and sales representative were announced by WES.
Qualification Criteria For World Education Service WES Islamabad Jobs 2023:
WES online registration for jobs 2023. Male business development officers, male and female project presenters, and sales representatives are all eligible for the positions. Online applications for jobs in global education are accepted at wesedu.org.pk. There are currently 624 new jobs available.
NGO Teaching Jobs in KPK 2023:
Jobs for Business Development Officers, Assistant Coordinator Officers, and Sales Agents at World Education Services Pakistan in 2023. Anyone interested in applying for the role must meet the requirements given below. International Educational Services WES Online Job Application 2020. Matriculation or Intermediate, Graduation, and Master’s Degree holders are eligible for the positions.
Online Educational Services 2023:
The most current openings at World Educational Services are for Team Monitoring Officers (TMO), Officers in Charge of Coordination (SCO), Assistant Officers (SCO), and Associate Coordination Officers (ACO). Candidates must be between the ages of 20 and 50 to be eligible.
Muslim Humanity Jobs 2023:
jobs for schools checkers in Pakistan in 2020. Male and female candidates from all parts of Pakistan are welcome to apply. new employment at WES NGO starting in 2020. Here is a notice of fresh employment opportunities in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility:
- Coordination Officers
- MBB Doctor/ Specialist (Psychiatrist/Eye/Skin/Gastric/Eye/Medical):
- Candidates under 40 with a relevant degree and one year of practise experience (in-house job) in a reputable hospital Those with a master’s degree may apply.
- Deputy Project Managing Director: two years of project administration experience for an IT-based corporation and a master’s degree in administration
- Master’s degree and 10 years of teaching experience are requirements for educators.
psychologist: a psychology master’s degree holder with two years of experience
- Assistant Coordination Officer/Project Sales Officer: Graduation, outstanding communication
- Graphic Designer/Video Editor Minimum of two years of relevant experience, either as a freelancer or as a member of a digital agency.
Apply For World Education Services Islamabad Jobs 2023:
- Read the advertisement attentively after accessing the official World Education Service website.
- Choose your preferred article that piques your curiosity.
- Candidates can download the Application Form from the WES website.
- Candidates who are eager to apply should do so before the deadlines, along with the necessary documents that have been attested.
- Applications sent after the deadline won’t be considered.
- For this recruiting, government employees should use the appropriate procedure.
- TA/DA will not be allowed during the exam or the interview.