The most recent notification for numerous positions, including Managers, Assistant Managers, Admin, Accounts, Audit Officers, HR, and others has been made public by Pakistan’s Federal Ministry of Communication. Several cities, including Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, and others, have job openings posted. Age limitations, the following credentials from an approved university, and sufficient job experience are required.The official portal must receive applications from qualified individuals who have already earned a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree in the pertinent subject by March 22, 2023. Check the notification below to see what positions are open, what qualifications are required, and other information for the Ministry of Communications in Pakistan.
Vacancies Details of Ministry of Communication Jobs
|Name of Organization:||Ministry of Communications Pakistan|
|Vacancy Title||Managers, Assistant Managers, Admin, Accounts, Audit Officers, HR and Other|
|Education||Bachelor and Masters Degree|
|Job Location:||Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||22nd March, 2023|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
- Assistant Managers
- Audit Officers
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Ministry of Communication?
- Those who are qualified and want to apply for the positions PLIC has listed above must do so through the company’s official website at https://plic.com.pk/career.
- Applicants may also submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications sent via mail or delivered in person won’t be accepted.
- The necessary paperwork must be shown during the test or interview.
- The deadline to submit an online application for a Ministry of Communication job in Islamabad is February 20, 2023.
Job Official Advertisement
1. What is communication in Pakistan?
Verbal. Pakistanis typically communicate in an indirect manner because they want to avoid conflict or causing offence. Discussions are typically protracted and drawn out; speakers frequently use indirect, delicately worded language to make their points.
2. What is the salary of mass communication in Pakistan?
The candidate’s credentials, experience, organisation, market pricing, national economic conditions, and other factors all affect salary. Nonetheless, a graduate with a BA in Journalism and Mass Communication can make up to Rs 490k annually, according to certain trustworthy sources.
3. Who is the Minister of Communication in PTI?
He was appointed Federal Minister for Communications and Federal Minister for Postal Services on December 17, 2018, after being upgraded to the position of Federal Minister. During his time as a minister, Murad Saeed won the best ministry award.
4. Who is the government communication director?
Director: Office of Director-General: Dolores Mokgohloa, Ms.