Welcome to this page, where you will find information about the latest Banking Jobs 2023. We have obtained an advertisement related to job opportunities at the Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited (PPCBL).
The PPCBL, established in 1955, is a scheduled bank with a widespread presence of 151 branches across the Punjab Province. The bank’s headquarters are situated in Lahore. Currently, the PPCBL is inviting applications from ambitious and accomplished professionals to join its IT Department at the Head Office in Lahore.
Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22 May 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, MBA, BBA, BS|
|Last Date:||June 05, 2023|
|Company:||Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited|
|Address:||Head HR Division, Head Office, Bank Square, Shahrah E Quaid E Azam, Lahore|
- AVP/Manager – CPU
- AVP/Manager – MIS & Applications
- Officer – Applications (OG-II/OG-III)
- Fficer – Network Administrator (OG-II/OG-II)
- Officer – System Administrator (OG-II/OG-III)
- Officer (OG-II)
- Officer (OG-II/OG-II) – CPU
Male and female candidates interested in applying for this job are required to possess a Master’s or MBA degree.
According to the law set by the Government of Pakistan, the age limit for this job is between 18 and 35 years.
Basic Salary Package:
The salary package for this position is set at PKR 35,000 to 45,000, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Government of Pakistan.
How to Apply For Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Limited Jobs 2023?
Candidates who are interested in applying for this position should submit a comprehensive CV and a recent photograph to the Head of Human Resources, Human Resource Division, Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Ltd, Head Office, Cooperative Bank House, Shahra-e-Qaid E Azam, 5 Bank Square, Lahore.
The deadline for submissions is February 15, 2023.
Please note that this employment opportunity is offered on a contractual basis for a duration of three years.
1. Who is the current CEO of Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank?
- Tahir Bhatti
2. Is Ppcbl a government bank?
- The Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank Ltd is a government-operated and community-oriented organization that is managed and operated by its members to fulfill their shared economic, social, and cultural requirements and ambitions.
3. What does Punjab Provincial Cooperative Bank do?
- The goal is to establish a sustainable and expandable network of social enterprises that enhance the well-being of individuals, rural communities, and reinforce the cooperative movement. This objective is achieved by providing cutting-edge financial services to meet the evolving needs of the society.
4. How many cooperative banks are there in Punjab?
- Obtain comprehensive information on approximately 55 branches of Co-operative Banks in Punjab, including their respective IFSC codes and contact details.