Today, Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal published the most recent job openings, encouraging qualified Pakistani citizens to apply for 88+ Caretaker, Clerk, Assistant Warden, Instructors, Teachers, Villagers, and other roles. Before applying for the position, all interested individuals must have completed middle school, primary school, matriculation, intermediate school, and graduation. Applications must be submitted by March 31, 2023, or earlier for eligible candidates. For information on Pakistan Baitul Mal Jobs/Available Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, and other prerequisites, see the notification below.
Pakistan Baitul Mal Jobs 2023 Details
|Name of Organization:||Pakistan Baitul Mal|
|Vacancy Title||Caretaker, Clerks, Assistant Warden, Instructors, Teachers, Qaria and Other|
|Education||Middle, Primary, Matric, Intermediate and Graduation|
|Job Location:||Balochistan / Pakistan|
|Last Date To Apply:||31st March, 2023|
Name of Posts, Qualifications & Eligibility
- Assistant Warden
How to Apply?
- Those who are interested in applying for Pakistan Bait Ul Mal positions must do so using the Prescribed Application.
- Applicants are required to send copies of all supporting documentation and store them safely for future use.
- While test dates and other information will be sent to applicants’ provided email and phone numbers, they must be accurate.
- The 2023 Bait-ul-maal employment application deadline will shortly be updated.
- Pakistan Ul Maal reserves the right to decline to fill the position or to defer appointing someone to fill it.
- A person who is employed by a government agency right now should use the proper application process.
1. How do I apply to Baitul Maal?
How to Obtain Help. Get an application number at the counter and submit your application together with all necessary documentation to the Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal District Office. You can track the status of your case using the application number.
2. Who is eligible for the Baitulmal Scholarship?
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Bait ul Mal Scholarship
The application must include a valid photocopy of a CNIC and be signed in the name of MD Pakistan Baitulmal. If a student is under the age of 18, they must provide a Form-B or parent CNIC.
3. Who is the CEO of Pakistan Bait ul Mal?
Amir Fida Paracha served as the Chairman of the National Trust for Population Welfare and was elected to the Punjab Assembly in 2002. (NATPOW). On June 28, 2022, the Honorable Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan assigned him the duty of managing Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal.
4. What is the role of bait-ul-mal in Pakistan?
objectives and the task. By assisting the underprivileged, widows, orphans, disabled persons, and other deserving members of society, Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal significantly reduces poverty in the nation through its several projects. Those in need are offered financial assistance, with a focus on rehabilitation.