On this page, we posted online application form at Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2023 – MOWR Jobs – www.njp.gov.pk. We got this advertisement from Daily The Nation newspaper. Ministry of Water Resources, Government of Pakistan is hiring dynamic, capable, energetic and motivated individuals to fill up the vacant posts, for which Human Resources all over Pakistan are eligible to apply.
Ministry of Water Resources Jobs Latest:
|Posted on:||22 March 2023|
|Last Date:||April 03, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Address:||Deputy Secretary Admn, Ministry of Water Resources, Karachi|
Male and female Pakistani residents are invited to apply for the positions of stenotypist (BPS-14) and lower division clerk with the Ministry of Water Resources (BPS-09).The quotas are reserved as Open Merit, Persons with Disabilities, Punjab, Women Quota, Minority Quota, Sindh and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Candidates already working in government sectors have to apply through proper channel.
Steno Typist (BPS-14):
- Minimum educational requirements: intermediate
- Minimum typing/shorthand speed of 80/40 wpm, respectively.
- Computer literacy is required.
- Restriction of Age: 18 to 25 Years
Lower Division Clerk:
- Requirements for education: Matriculation and a typing speed of at least 30 wpm.
- Prior to the end of the probationary period, NITB’s 3 Week Basic IT Training Course (containing MS Office) is required.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25.
Through the website www.njp.gov.pk, candidates interested in these career possibilities can download the application form and eligibility requirements. Applicants can apply online at the provided website if they meet the qualifications for the position.
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
Required Education for jobs:
The candidate must be Matric with a typing speed of 30 wpm or Intermediate with a minimum speed of 80/40 wpm. must be familiar with computers.
The following requirements must be met in order for candidates to apply for jobs with the Ministry of Water Resources:
- Qualification Required master’s, matriculated, intermediate, bachelor’s, and primary
- 18 to 25 years old
- Online applications are accepted.
- All citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- Education documents and transcripts
Guideline on How to Apply for Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2023:
- Wishing applicants to submit applications through the national employment website www.njp.gov.pk
- Correctly complete the application form.
- Applications that are submitted incorrectly or incompletely won’t be considered.
- The deadline for applications is April 3, 2023.