Ministry of Human Rights, Government of Pakistan invites applications for appointment to vacant posts (Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Jobs 2023 | Online Applications).
To inform visitors about the present and upcoming Ministry of Human Rights Jobs 2023, JobsBox.Pk has developed this link. Thus, candidates are urged to check this page periodically for updates on the appointment process.
The openings for Pakistani citizens were made public by the Ministry of Human Rights. As a result, candidates from Sindh, Punjab, and Islamabad are eligible to apply for these positions.
Under the ICT Child Protection Act of 2018, MOHR career options are available through the Child Protection Institute.The Ministry of Human Rights has designated quotas for minorities, women, and people with disabilities.
It’s crucial to make sure you meet the requirements before applying for any position. Following are the requirements for applying for these positions:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a pertinent discipline is required of the applicant.
- The candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- The potential candidate must be a Pakistani national.
The following documents are required for applying to these jobs:
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates (if applicable)
Salary and Benefits:
The Ministry of Human Rights provides its employees with competitive pay and benefits. Depending on the position and expertise, the salary compensation for these jobs ranges from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 100,000. Health insurance, retirement programmes, and paid time off are further perks.
Ministry of Human Rights Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||22 March 2023|
|Education:||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, LLB|
|Last Date:||April 02, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Address:||Ministry of Human Rights MOHR, Islamabad|
- Child Protection Officer (BPS-17)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
The MOHR Islamabad is currently taking applications for the roles of Child Protection Officer (BPS-17), Steno Typist (BPS-14), and Data Entry Operator (BPS-12).
All positions typically require an Intermediate, LLB, Bachelor’s, and a Masters degree. These positions have also been published on the Ministry of Human Rights MOHR Islamabad’s website, www.mohr.gov.pk.
How to Apply?
- Online applications are being accepted by MOHR through the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Interested parties can register for an account and apply online.
- Applications submitted online alone will be accepted.
- Moreover, job descriptions can be found on the MOHR website at www.mohr.gov.pk.
Human Rights Ministry MOHR Jobs 2023 Advertisement