We are happy to let you know that Punjab Bureau of Statistics Jobs has advertised a number of opportunities for Punjab’s various districts and divisions. It is an independent organisation that maintains statistics in accordance at the provincial level. This organisation needs to change the way it is organised and wants to do it by hiring more people. We provide the application form, eligibility requirements, deadline, test schedule, interview dates, and final merit list of applicants who have been shortlisted for Punjab Bureau of Statistics Jobs 2023 on this page.
Bureau of Statistics Punjab Jobs 2023:
|Jobs Title:||Bureau of Statistics Punjab Jobs 2023|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||Bureau of Statistics|
|Jobs Address:||HR Manager, Bureau of Statistics Punjab, 65 Trade Centre Block, M.A Johar Town, Lahore|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 to 45000|
|Employment Type||full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||May 10, 2023|
Candidates must fulfil the following prerequisites in order to be eligible for the BOS Punjab Jobs 2023:
- They have to live in Punjab.
- They must meet the qualifications for education and experience listed in the job posting.
- The minimum age requirement for each category must be met.
Punjab Bureau of Statistics Jobs Interview Schedule:
The National Statistical Council has established the following duties for BOS, Punjab: collecting data at the provincial level; coordinating and supporting statistical activities across the province; communicating with the Federal Statistical system; and preparing and disseminating provincial indicators by gathering data from institutional sources as well as by carrying out new censuses/surveys. With a head office in Lahore, BOS, Punjab also has 9 divisional and 7 district field offices spread all around the state. The number of positions, eligibility requirements, application process, key instructions, and application deadline will all be covered in great detail below.
Summary of Vacant Posts:
For both male and female applicants, an intermediate degree is necessary to apply for this position.
18 to 35 years.
Both Men and Women.
Both male and female applicants for this position must hold an intermediate degree.
Basic Salary Package:
35000 to 45000 PKR.
How to Apply?
Below, we’ll go over the entire application process for Punjab Bureau of Statistics jobs.
- Application forms that have been properly completed, paid deposit slips for the exam fee of Rs. 299 in favour of, and all other documentation should be sent to the address listed below.
- The test fee may be paid at any ABL, Meezan, MCB, or HBL online branch.
- Applications for must be submitted in person at Headquarter 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Applications that are incomplete or arrived after office hours on the deadline for submission of applications won’t be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who are currently in service are recommended to apply through the correct procedure.
Bureau of Statistics Punjab Jobs 2023 Advertisement: