All Pakistani applicants who desire to work in the public sector are welcome to apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 at PO BOX 1310 in Islamabad. Via its most recent advertisement, the Pakistani federal government recently announced numerous employment for citizens of Pakistan in public sector organisations. Applicants are advised to apply through this role if they are interested in working for a public sector organisation. Also, you should look for ECP Jobs in Islamabad 2023.
A government agency that offers services to Pakistan’s general populace is known as a public sector organisation. Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, and Quetta produce the majority of government and private jobs. According to a job listing in the daily Jang on March 1, 2023, Public Sector Organization is hiring clerks for the following positions in Islamabad City. A Must-View Pakistan Ministry of Energy Jobs for Legal Advisor in 2023
Pakistani nationals are invited to apply for the position of Lower Division Clerk with the company. Candidates for matriculation with a typing speed of 30 wpm may apply. The age restriction is 18 to 25 years, although according to government laws, there are exceptions. All applicants should send their applications and supporting documents to the address provided supporting documentation, a CNIC, and certified copies of your most recent passport-size photo. The deadline for submitting an application for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 at PO Box 1310 in Islamabad is March 15, 2023. For additional information.
Complete Details of the Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 in Islamabad for PO BOX 1310:
|Published Date||2nd March 2023|
|Job Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Eligibility||Pakistani Males / Females|
|Organization Name||Public Sector Organization|
|No of Vacancies||01|
|Application Last Date||15th March 2023|
List of open positions:
- clerk in lower division (BPS – 11)
- Careers that require a matriculation degree
30 wpm is the minimum typing speed.
- Eligibility requirements
Consider the following when applying for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 in Islamabad for PO BOX 1310:
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals.
- These positions are open to all Pakistanis.
- Government policies in Pakistan allow for age relaxation.
- The public sector organization’s age range for these positions is 18 to 30 years old.
- Educational documents
- Experience Certificate
- Matric and Intermediate Certificate.
- All documents must be attested.
- Last date to apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 for PO BOX 1310 in Islamabad is 15 March 2023.
Guideline on How to Apply for the Public Sector Organization Jobs 2023 in Islamabad for PO BOX 1310:
- GPO Islamabad Section Officer (Administration) PO Box 1310
- Hard copies of applications in the following prescribed format, CVs, copies of any pertinent education and experience certifications, including CNICs, and recent passport-size photographs should be delivered to the clearly specified address within 20 days of the publication of this advertisement. Include the title of the post you’re applying for at the bottom of the envelope.
- Those with extra credentials or experience will be given preference.
- Please carefully read the entire advertisement.
- The deadline for submitting an online application for PO Box 1310 for Public Sector Organization Jobs in Islamabad is March 15, 2023.