This job posting was sent to us by the Navva Vakt newspaper. This article provided information on how to fill out an online application for Postal Life Insurance Company Limited jobs in 2023. Postal Life Insurance Company Limited is looking for competent, lively, ambitious, and experienced employees to run the firm. PLICL, or Postal Life Insurance Company Limited, is a department of Pakistan’s Ministry of Communications. PLIC offers personal, group, and savings solutions through a vast network of more than 10,000 post offices and 47 field offices spread throughout Pakistan. Its objective is to offer consumers services that will help them attain financial security against expected and unforeseen life events. Its mission is to provide every Pakistani citizen with the most cost-effective, dependable, and shrewd options for insurance and savings. You can apply if you have an MCom, MBA, BCom, BS, LLB, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, FCA, CFA, MBA, ACII, FC II, the necessary experience, and a Master’s degree from a reputable university in the same discipline. to provide PLICL with your services.
Postal Life Insurance Company Limited Jobs Latest:
|Posted on:||7th March 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, ACMA, MBA, ACA, FCA, LLB, BS, ACCA|
|Last Date:||March 22, 2023|
|Company:||Postal Life Insurance Company Limited|
|Address:||Government Liaison & Admin Officer, Postal Life Insurance Company Limited, ECO Postal Staff College, Sector G-8/4, Islamabad|
- Senior/Manager HR
- Finance Manager
- Head of HR
- Head of Internal Audit
- Head of Operations
- Head of Sales
- Lead Information Security
- Manager AML/CFT Compliance
- Manager Corporate Affairs
- Manager Internal Audit
- Manager Technology
- Marketing Manager
- Network Engineer
- Deputy Manager Compliance
- Deputy Manager Regulatory Compliance
- Database Administrator
- Audit Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Assistant Audit Manager
- Assistant Director Field
- Assistant Finance Officer
- Assistant HR
- Assistant Manager Reinsurance
- Assistant Manager Underwriting
- Business Process Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Investment Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Company Secretary
Required Education for jobs:
To be eligible for Postal Life Insurance Company (PLIS) Jobs in Pakistan in 2023, candidates must meet the requirements listed below:
- For these PLIC employment positions, a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programme is the minimum requirement.
- These open positions at Postal Life Insurance Company (PLIS) are open to both men and women.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
How to Apply for the Postal Life Insurance Company (PLIS) Jobs 2023 in Pakistan?
- The official website (PLIS) of the Postal Life Insurance Company accepts online applications.Select the suitable role by going to the Careers Section.
- From the list of open Positions, select Your Favourite Post.
- Please fill out the form and attach the most recent version of your resume.
- After reviewing it, use the submit button to finish the application process.
- To start your path to a fulfilling career at Postal Life Insurance Company (PLIS), submit an application right away.
- The Postal Life Insurance Company (PLIS) Jobs 2023 in Pakistan have an application deadline of March 22, 2023.