Pakistan Software Export Board has announced new internship opportunities for Pakistani citizens. We have collected this advertisement for Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Internships 2023 from Daily Jang Newspaper.
Pakistan Software Export Board – PSEB Jobs Latest:
|Posted on:||11th March 2023|
|Last Date:||March 25, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Software Export Board – PSEB|
|Address:||Manager HR, Pakistan Software Export Board Limited, Office No. 207, 2nd Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad|
PSEB has announced these internship opportunities at its head office in Islamabad. Interns are required in various departments such as administration, marketing, projects, infrastructure, finance, technical department, and industry facilitation departments.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the opportunities should read the eligibility terms and conditions.
Eligibility Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 16 years of education from a recognized university registered with HEC.
- Degree must be completed in 2021 or later.
- Fresher candidates with at least 1 to 3 months internship experience in any reputed institute or at least one year post qualification work experience in any relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must.
Maximum age limit is 28 years. The duration of the internship is initially three months, which may be extended to three months with satisfactory performance. Selected interns will be paid Rs. 30,000/- per month.
- PSEB Internships
How to Apply Online?
- Eligible professionals can apply online at https://njp.gov.pk.
- Applications should be submitted online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Pakistan Software Export Board PSEB Internships 2023 Ad:
1. Who is the CEO of Pakistan Software Export Board?
DUNYA NEWS – ISLAMABAD Despite financial limitations, the federal government accepted Syed Ali Raza’s appointment as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Pakistan Software Export Board on a salary package of Rs 18 lakh per month.
2. How do I register for Pseb?
The following documents must be uploaded with the form:
- Business NTN,
- CNICs for all Directors, Shareholders, Partners, and Owners.
- Directors, shareholders, and partners’ passport copies (for foreign nationals only)
- Attested copies of the articles of association and memorandum (only for SECP registered businesses)
3. What are the benefits of Pakistan Software Export Board?
IT companies that export I.T. and export services can benefit from registration with PSEB through tax exemptions on export income, access to technical support and guidance, priority consideration for PSEB projects, and paid internships for registered companies’ interns.
4. What is the history of PSEB?
In accordance with a law passed by the Government of Punjab, it was established in 1969 to govern the curriculum used in public schools throughout the province, hold standardised tests, provide scholarships, and print textbooks.