Latest Government Jobs in National Heritage and Culture Division Government of Pakistan PNCA (Pakistan National Council of Arts Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals (Merit Quota, Punjab, Balochistan, Ex-FATA, AJK, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) for appointment to vacant posts on regular basis. All quotas will be reserved as per official recruitment policy. Candidates working in government departments can also apply for these Pakistan National Council of Arts Jobs 2023. Federal Government Vacancies for Director, Deputy Director, Supervisor, Program Executive, Makeup Artist, Librarian, Designer, Accountant, Craft Master, Lower Division Clerk, and Urdu Typist.
All recruitment for the above posts will be done as per PNCA recruitment policy. The maximum age limit is specified in the vacancy notice. However, upper age relaxation will be given as per government policy. Eligible, dynamic and hardworking applicants can apply for this appointment. The eligibility criteria calls for educational qualification of matriculation, bachelor’s degree, and master’s degree. Candidates must adhere to the experience and skill requirements specified in the advertisement for each post. Only those who meet the requirements should send their applications. Interested applicants are requested to send the application form along with attested copies of supporting documents to Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Plot No. 5, Sector F/5-I, Islamabad. Using the National Job Portal at www.njp.gov.pk, applicants may also submit their applications electronically. Within 15 days of the publication date of this advertisement’s final edition, the online application form must be filed.
Pakistan National Council of the Arts – PNCA Jobs Latest:
|Posted on:||1st March 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||March 15, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan National Council of the Arts – PNCA|
|Address:||Pakistan National Council of the Arts, Plot No. 5, Sector F/5-I, Islamabad|
List of Available Jobs:
- Director (Publication, Research & Reference)
- Director (National Puppet Theatre / Children Art Workshop)
- Programme Executive (Performing Arts Division)
- Deputy Director (Project Development Coordination)
- Supervisor (National Performing Arts Group)
- Makeup Artist
- Designer (Visual Arts Division)
- Craft Master
- Lower Division Clerk
- Urdu Typist
Required Education for jobs:
- Master’s degree in the subject,
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Matric with a typing speed of 30 wpm,
- Typing speed of 30 wpm in Urdu
- Three to twelve years of relevant experience.
- Education documents
- Experience certificates
- Matric & Intermediate Certificates.
- All documents should be attested.
- To be considered for the Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad, candidates must meet the requirements listed below:
- The Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA) requires candidates to have a master’s, bachelor’s, or matric degree.
- For these jobs in Islamabad, a minimum of 3–4 years of relevant experience are required.
In Islamabad, both men and women may apply for these roles.
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are interested and qualified should send their applications, on the designated form, to the location given below.
- National Council of the Arts of Pakistan, Plot 5, Sector F/5 1, Islamabad
- With the PNCA application, certified copies of educational and employment certifications must be submitted.
- Read the advertisement notification in its whole down below.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government should submit their applications through the appropriate methods.
- The Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA) Jobs 2023 in Islamabad have a 15 March 2023 deadline for online applications.
PNCA Jobs 2023 Advertisement: