We have information about NICVD Jobs 2023 from the National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases today.Candidates with recognised bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degrees and certifications from the College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP), such as MBBS, BDS, FCPS Adult Cardiology, General Paediatrics, General Anaesthesia, or any other relevant degree related to cardiovascular sciences, are encouraged to apply for NICVD Jobs.
This well-organized hospital’s recruiting team is searching for qualified people who are interested in the cardiovascular system and have analytical judgement abilities, such as making complicated judgements in tough scenarios. Currently, NICVD has positions for Pharmacists, Staff Nurses, and Management Positions. This hospital is looking for skilled and experienced people from Sukkur, Nawabshah, Khairpur, Karachi, Hyderabad, and other cities throughout Pakistan.
Details of NICVD Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works
|Education Requirements||Diploma to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||50+|
|Newspaper||Daily Jang and Dawn|
- C Technician (BPS-11)
- Assistant Perfusionist (BPS-17)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-18)
- Cardiac Perfusionist (BPS-16)
- Coordinator Laboratory (BPS-16)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-09)
- ECHO Technician (BPS-13)
- Fitter (BPS-07)
- Laboratory Technician (BPS-11)
- Manager Lab (BPS-17)
- Mechanical Engineer (BPS-17)
- Network Technician (BPS-14)
- Senior Registrar (BPS-18)
- Software Engineer (BPS-16)
- Nursing Secretary
- Pharmacist (BPS-17)
- Pharmacy Technician (BPS-11)
- Plumber (BPS-05)
- Staff Nurse (BPS-16)
- System Engineer (BPS-16)
- Trainee Echo (Contractual)
- Trainee Perfusionist (Contractual)
- Welder (BPS-05)
- X-Ray Technician (BPS-11)
NICVD Jobs 2023 | National Institute of Cardiovascular Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for NICVD Jobs
Domicile: The original domicile is required for the exam.
Gender: Both men and women are eligible.
Experience: At least (02) years of relevant experience
Salary and Benefits
Candidates who are eager to take advantage of the opportunities provided by NICVD Careers should be aware that this hospital only employs people who can motivate and manage themselves by exhibiting high levels of vigour and confidence in their ability to engage in critical thought and complex problem-solving. In exchange, NICVD provides its staff with a range of facilities and advantages, such as.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Hours of Work
- Training Programs/Sessions
- Learning Possibilities
- Medical Center
- Different Allowances
- Cooperative Staff/Management
- Transportation Resources/Allocations
- Prepare for After Retirement
- Work Safety
Requirements and Qualifications:
Requirements and Qualifications:Educational qualifications, certifications, and experience required for each job role.
Necessary skills, competencies, and expertise sought by NICVD for prospective employees.
Benefits and Perks Offered:Overview of the benefits package offered to employees, including healthcare benefits, retirement plans, leave policies, and any additional perks.
Diversity of Opportunities:Emphasize the range of opportunities available for career growth and development within NICVD.
Mention the potential for professional advancement, training, and skill development programs.
NICVD Jobs online apply via www.nicvd.org
Nursing Consultant, Cardiac Perfusionist, Manager Lab, Assistant Professor, Senior Registrar, and Pharmacist positions are available. Interested people seeking professional prospects in the medical field should apply for these positions. If you wish to apply for these positions, you must do so before the deadline.
Terms & Conditions For Jobs:
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test/interview.
- Candidates with hospital experience will be prioritised.
- Candidates for government positions should apply through the appropriate channels.
- There will be no TA/DA allowed during the test/interview.
- Applications that are incomplete will be rejected.
- Please write the post office’s name on the right side of the envelope.
How can I apply?
- Interested persons should send their most recent CV and supporting documentation to the mentioned address.
- Passport size Educational Certificates Experience Certificates Photo
Shortlisted candidates would be provided interview chances.
- Those with hospital experience will be given preference.
- There will be no TA or DA accepted during the test or interview (if relevant).
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Please identify the position you are applying for on the right side of the envelope.
- The deadline for NICVD employment applications is November 14, 2023.