Islamabad’s Ministry of Federal Education and Vocational Training seeks to fill open positions with highly educated individuals (Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 MOFEPT).
Those who are interested in working for the federal government should apply for these positions. The commercial makes reference to the provincial quota. There are some positions that are accepting applications from throughout the nation on an open-merit basis.
Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2023 Description
|Posted on:||20th March 2023|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Last Date:||April 08, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training|
|Address:||Administrative Officer, PNCU, 30 UNESCO House, Sector H-8/1,|
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Deputy Permanent Delegate (BS-19)
- Jr Instructor Commerce (BPS-14)
- Jr Instructor Electronics (BPS-14)
- Librarian (BS-11)
- M&E Specialist
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Office Boy
- Power Engineer
- Project Appraisal Specialist
- Shop Assistant (BS-06)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Stenot Typist (BPS-14)
- Store Keeper (BS-08)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
Federal Ministry of Education Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO invites applications for appointment in PNCU, Government Polytechnic Institute for Women, and Federal Government Educational Institutions.
Federal Ministry of Education invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Permanent Delegate (BS-19), Economist, Project Appraisal Specialist, M&E Specialist, Power Engineer, Accounts Officer, Supervisor, Office Boy, Assistant (BPS-15). has been Typist (BPS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11), Financial (BPS-01), and Watchman (BPS-01), Junior Instructor Commerce (BPS-14), Junior Instructor Electronics (BPS-14), Librarian (BS-11), Store Keeper (BS-08), Shop Assistant (BS-06), Deputy Messenger (BPS-01), and Sweeper (BS-01).
Aspirants with Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Relevant Field Diploma, Master Degree, MBA, and Bachelor Degree can apply for these Federal Government Jobs/MOFEPT Jobs 2023. Required skills, experience, and age limits are specified separately for each post. .
All hires shall be made in compliance with the current Federal Government recruitment regulations and policies. The maximum age will be lowered by five years.
Candidates of either gender may apply for all positions other than Watchman. Without giving a reason, PNCU reserves the right to halt the hiring process.
How to Apply?
Federal Govt Educational Institutions FGEI Jobs:
- Online applications are accepted at www.fgei-cg.gov.pk/nup-rec.php, the FGEI Jobs Portal.
- Before April 2, 2023, applicants must submit their online applications.
- The Project Director (PPDU), MOFEPT, Room No. 236, 2nd Floor, Block C, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad is where interested parties can send their CVs.
- Resumes for candidates must be sent by April 2, 2023.
For UNESCO Jobs:
- Applications must be submitted online for serial numbers 1 through 3. Online applications can be submitted at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. At the specified URL are additional instructions for the online application.
- Candidates may send their applications to the Administrative Officer, PNCU, 30 UNESCO House, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad, for Serial Nos. 4 to 6. Moreover, candidates may submit their applications to email@example.com.
- Candidates should download the application form for the position of Deputy Permanent Representative from the MOFEPT website at www.mofept.gov.pk.
- Submit the application form and any required supporting documentation to the Section Officer at the Pakistan Secretariat, Room No. 129, First Floor, D Block, Islamabad. The application date is April 8, 2023.
For Polytechnic Institute for Women Jobs:
- For Serials No. 1 to 7, online applications must be submitted through the National Job Portal NJP (www.njp.gov.pk).
- On www.gpiw.edu.pk, an application form for more positions is posted.
- The Administrative Officer, Govt Polytechnic Institute for Women, H-8/1, Islamabad, is the place to send applications.
- This advertisement must be submitted by April 1, 2023.
1. Who is the federal minister for education and professional training in Pakistan?
The MOU signing ceremony was attended by Rana Tanveer Hussain, Federal Minister for Education and Professional Training, who also served as the Chief Gu…
2. Who is the 1st Minister of education Pakistan?
Fazlur Rahman (1905–1966) was a politician and attorney from Pakistan who was Bengali. He served as Pakistan’s first minister of education and was a representative in the country’s first and second national assemblies.
3. What is the grade of prime minister in Pakistan?
The High Powered Selection Board (HPSB), which is presided over by the Prime Minister of Pakistan, decides who advances to Grade-22.
4. How can I become a minister in Pakistan?
to follow Islam. be at least 25 years old. be able to demonstrate moral rectitude and not have a reputation for disobeying Islamic laws. possess sufficient knowledge of Islamic doctrines, adhere to Islamic law’s mandatory obligations, and refrain from significant sins.