To fill open positions, the Pakistani Ministry of Defense is seeking young, talented, and competent citizens of Pakistan (Ministry of Defense Jobs 2023 | Online Form at careers.mlc.gov.pk).
The information of the current openings announced by the Pakistani government in the ministry of defence are available here for Pakistani residents looking for federal government or ministry of defence jobs. Candidates from any region of Pakistan may apply for this position according to the information provided in the advertising. Boys and girls submit applications to fill the open seats. The job posting includes quotas for women, non-Muslim minorities, and those with impairments.
Ministry of Defence Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||5th March 2023|
|Last Date:||March 19, 2023|
|Company:||Ministry of Defence|
|Address:||Military Lands and Contonments Department, Rawalpindi|
Online applications for UDC (BS-11) and LDC (BS-09) positions are being accepted by the Military Lands and Cantonments Department in Rawalpindi through the Defense Ministry. Regional quotas are also provided and listed in the advertisement per federal government laws.
Residents of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, or AJK are eligible to apply. They must meet the prerequisites for eligibility.
Lower Division Clerk (BS-09):
- 2nd Division in matriculation from a reputable university or board.
- Those who pass the screening test will then take a second skill test (typing at 30 wpm).
- 18 to 25 years old, with a five-year general age relaxation.
Upper Division Clerk (BS-11):
- second division intermediate from a reputable university or board.
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years + 5 years general age relaxation.
All posts will be filled under the Civil Servants Act, 1973 (as amended from time to time) and the rules made thereunder. Appointments to the above posts are transferable across Pakistan.
All posts are on regular basis, and selected candidates will be appointed on probationary period of one year as per rules. Government servants can apply through proper procedure.
- LDC (BS-09)
- UDC (BS-11)
How to Apply Online?
- Aspirants can send their applications through MLC career portal at careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Instructions on how to apply can be downloaded from Careers.mlc.gov.pk.
- Candidates have to deposit Rs. 600/- as application processing fee.
- Application Form and Deposit Slips are posted on MLC Career Portal.
- Application procedure must be completed within 15 days.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023 Advertisement