Jobs in the Pakistani Armed Forces Please have your students read over this page. You may learn more about PAF Jobs 2023 – Join Pakistan Air Force on this page. Visit www.joinpaf.gov.pk to apply online.
Links to all open positions in the Pakistan Armed Forces, including those in the Pakistan Army, Pakistan Navy, and Mujahid Force, are also available.
Students from all across Pakistan who are seeking careers in the Pakistan Air Force are on the appropriate page to obtain the most recent PAF Job Advertising.
The Pakistan Air Force’s most recent announcement is named (PAF R&D Setup Peshawar Jobs). For young students of Pakistani nationality joining the PAF, job options have been given.
Pakistan Air Force – PAF Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||27th February 2023|
|Last Date:||March 05, 2023|
|Company:||Pakistan Air Force – PAF|
|Address:||Pakistan Air Force PAF R&D Setups, Peshawar|
- Developer of desktop applications
- UAV Designer
- Developer for embedded imagery
- small drone integrator and developer
- Developer of optical systems
- Front End Engineer for RF
- System Engineer, RF
- Creator of computer vision software
According to Join Pakistan Air Force PAF R&D Setups Peshawar job advertisement, for recruitment of RF System Engineer, Desktop Application Developer, RF Front End Engineer, Small Drone Developer & Integrator, Drone Designer, Optical System Developer, Software/Commission. Applications are invited. Developer, and Embedded Imagery Developer.
PAF Jobs Advertisement as Aero Trades invites applications from hardworking, experienced and intelligent youth to join Pakistan Air Force. Recruitment in Pakistan Air Force will be done on 2023 contract basis.
For this position, experts with MS and BE degrees in related subjects are welcome to apply. The PAF Recruitment Advertising 2023 simply mentions the specific marks necessary in each topic for the different trades.
The terms and conditions from PAF Advertising 2023 are also available for Pakistani residents of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, erstwhile FATA, and Gilgit-Baltistan to review.
PAF’s lengthy and difficult hiring procedure was designed to attract qualified candidates. The PAF is very picky in preserving its newest aircraft and equipment and choosing the appropriate kind of staff to service them in order to uphold its traditions of professionalism.
Related Pakistan Armed Forces Jobs 2023
Pakistan Army Jobs
Military Engineering Services – MES Jobs
Islamabad Police Jobs
How to Apply Online?
- Aspiring professionals can send their CVs online to email@example.com.
- Applications should be submitted online before 5 March 2023.
- BE, MS degree is required to apply for this job for male-female candidates
- The required age limit is 18 to 35 years as per the Government of Pakistan Law.
- Male and Female Both Apply in this Jobs
- BE, MS degree is required to apply for this job for male or female candidates.
- (38+ Vacancies) are available in Pakistan Air Force PAF R&D Setups Peshawar Jobs 2023
Basic Salary Package:
- PKR 35000 tO 45000 is a Salary Package for this and as per Government of Pakistan rules.
PAF Jobs 2023 – Join Pakistan Air Force Apply Online – Advertisement
1. What is the minimum percentage required for PAF?
BE/BS/BSc (4 Years Engineering degree) (4 Years Engineering degree) Minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4 or 62.5% of the total possible points from a reputable Pakistani or foreign university approved by HEC and PEC.
2. What is the salary of PAF technician?
What is the Technician’s salary progression? The Technician’s wage progression varies by geography and employer. The starting income is PKR 47,562 per year, while the maximum level of seniority earns PKR 60,240 per year.
3. Which degree is best for PAF?
Engineer in Aeronautics for the Pakistani Air Force
Individuals who successfully finish the programme receive a B.Sc. (engineering) degree and are commissioned as flying officers in the Air Force.
4. What is the lowest rank of PAF?
SECTION 8: The enlisted ranks in the Philippine Navy and Philippine Air Force shall be Private (E-l), Private First Class (E-2), Corporal (E-3), Sergeant (E-7), Senior Master Sergeant (E-8) and Chief Master Sergeant (E-9) or their equivalents.
5. What is the passing marks of PAF test?
Intermediate level course for administrative and special duties Educational Background: A applicant must have achieved at least 60% overall success in one of the following tests: Computer science, pre-engineering, and pre-medicine) A-level in biology or maths with physics.