Pakistani police People who want to work for an organisation where they can demonstrate their passion and love for their country may be interested in Jobs 2023. Every applicant must submit an online application in order to join the organisation. because non-online applications will not be accepted. They provide its applicants with regular jobs. Therefore, you decided to join the Islamabad police. The relevant candidates are requested to apply on the required application form in response to the advertisement for Islamabad Police Jobs 2023. Candidates from all around Pakistan who have suitable ICT job experience are welcome to apply for these ICT Police Jobs 2023 by following the organization’s instructions. Following the successful conclusion of the hiring procedure, they will be given these positions. Original documentation must be shown by every candidate. The deadline for applications is quite close, so each candidate should submit their application as soon as feasible. Below is further information regarding this position.
ICT Police Jobs 2023:
|Education||Matric To Master|
|Salary||20000 to 90000|
Islamabad police Jobs Vacancies List:
- Data Entry Operator
- Trainer CTD
- Colonel / Lt Colonel
- Upper/Lower Division Clerk
- Security Guard
- Patrolling Officer
- Constable Mounted Police
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI)
- Constable Band Staff
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
Police Headquarters ICT Police Lines Islamabad
Jobs Salary and Benefits:
- Service of free pick-up and delivery
- Use of cutting-edge technology Children are eligible for scholarships
- Helpful and competent leadership
- Medical facilities
- Learning from experienced officers
- Good income
- Free meals
How to Apply?
- Candidates must submit their applications online at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk
- Applications submitted only online will be considered for the selection process.
- The application deadline has been moved up from 24-05-2023
- The ICT Police’s official website will be updated with the test/interview schedule, and roll number slips can also be retrieved there.