The most recent jobs in Islamabad 2023 have been announced by Islamabad Police Jobs 2023. Clinical Psychologist, First Aid Officers, Software Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Network/System Administrator, Accounts Officers, Office Superintendent, Coordinators, Curriculum Development Specialists, Editors, Law Instructors, PT/Drill Instructors, Communication Experts, Accounts Assistants, and Victim Attendants positions are among those that have been advertised in the most recent publication.
In order to be considered for these ICT Police Jobs 2023, interested individuals must submit an application before the deadline.
Applicants can apply for if they have a high school diploma, a bachelor’s degree, or a master’s degree. Before applying for these ICT Police Jobs 2023, candidates might read the entire advertising. The deadline to apply is March 5, 2023.
Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2023 February Details:
|Date of publication:||23-02-2023|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Islamabad Police Latest Vacancies/ Vacancies 2023 (Updated)
Islamabad Police Project Pay Scales (PPS) to qualified and experienced professionals under PSD project titled “Establishment of Change Management Unit within ICT Police” initially for one year period. Intends to recruit on contract basis for , which may be further extended. Subject to continuation of the project on annual basis till satisfactory performance and completion of the project.
Sr. No. Post Name
1. Accounts Assistants
2. Accounts Officers
3. Clinical Psychologists
4. Communication Experts
6. Curriculum Development Specialists
8. First Aid Officers
9. Law Instructors
10. Mobile App Developers
11. Network/System Administrator
12. Office Superintendents
13 . PT/Drill Instructors
14. Software Engineers
15. Victim Attendants
How to Apply for ICT Police Jobs in Islamabad Capital Territory in 2023?
1. Within 21 days of the publication of this advertisement, candidates may only apply online at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk, the website of the ICT Police.
2. Applications delivered by hand, courier, or email won’t be accepted or considered.
3. Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
4. Islamabad Police maintains the authority to revoke a candidate’s application at any time if it contains inaccurate information or if they are connected to a criminal investigation (even after employment, if discovered later).
5. You may get a thorough job description, the necessary work experience requirements, and the terms and conditions for the positions here: www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk
6. The application form must be submitted no later than March 5, 2023.
7. If a candidate wants to apply for more than one position, they must submit additional online applications.
8. Government Applying for employment should be done properly.
9. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to Islamabad for the test/interview.
10. No TA or DA will be allowed during the test or interview.
11. Updates will be communicated to candidates via the Islamabad Police website.