The KPK Electric Inspector Energy and Power Department announced job vacancies for Electric Inspectors. Interested candidates, both male and female, can apply online through ETEA (Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency) before the closing date. Complete applications must be submitted within the specified timeframe as incomplete or late submissions won’t be considered. ETEA will conduct a written test as part of the recruitment process. Eligibility criteria, application deadline, test schedule, syllabus, and other details will be available on the official website. After the written test, ETEA will announce the results and publish a merit list of selected candidates on their website.
Energy and Power Department jobs ETEA Important Date:
- Announcement Date: 20th January 2023
- Last Date Submission: 4th February 2023
- Written Test Date: 3rd Week of February 2023
KPK Electric Inspector Energy & Power Jobs ETEA Apply Online:
The Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) is responsible for collecting application forms from eligible and competent candidates interested in applying for the KPK Electric Inspector Energy & Power Jobs 2023. After receiving the forms, ETEA carefully reviews them to ensure that all necessary requirements are met. Subsequently, ETEA issues the roll number slips to eligible candidates, which can be accessed from the official website. The roll number slip is a crucial document that confirms a candidate’s eligibility to participate in the written test. In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading their roll number slip, they can use the comment section on the website, and ETEA will promptly provide the necessary assistance to obtain the roll number slip.
KPK Electric Inspector Energy & Power Jobs Test ETEA Result:
The Education Testing and Evaluation Agency (ETEA) will soon announce the written test result for the KPK Electric Inspector Energy & Power Jobs 2023 on their official website. Candidates who appeared in the written test can check their results online using their name and roll number. Those who have successfully passed the written test with good marks will qualify for the next stages of the selection process, which include interviews and medical tests. The result announcement will pave the way for further evaluations and considerations for the eligible candidates, bringing them one step closer to potentially securing the desired position in the KPK Electric Inspector Energy & Power Department.
Vacant Positions Details:
- Computer Operator
- Electric Sub Inspector
- Junior Clerk
- Accounts Clerk
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the provided website.
- After completing the online application, they should take a printout of the filled application form.
- Attach the original deposit slip, computer token number, attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, and Domicile with the application form.
- The application fee can be paid at any branch of UBL Bank or through UBL OMNI.
- The deadline for submitting the application is February 04, 2023.
- The date and time of the test will be mentioned on the roll number slip.
- During the online form filling, applicants must keep a soft copy of their passport-size photograph.
- Clearly mention the applied post in bold letters on the top right corner of the envelope.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Candidates must ensure to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Energy and Power Department KPK Jobs 2023 Advertisement:
1. What is the full form of ETEA?
ETEA, short for Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency, is an educational organization founded in November 1998 by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It serves as the authority responsible for administering medical entrance exams in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
2. How do I apply for an ETEA test?
- Download the application form from the ETEA website.
- Fill out the form as per the provided instructions.
- Deposit the test fee online at any branch of UBL, ABL, MCB, or HBL.
- Submit the filled application form along with the original deposit slip to the given ETEA address.
3. Who is the head of ETEA?
the Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
ETEA is supervised by a Board of Governors led by the Chief Minister of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Vice Chairman is the Higher Education Minister, and the Secretary of Higher Education is also a member. The board guides and governs ETEA’s educational testing and assessment activities in the region.
4. What is the passing marks for ETEA in teaching test?
To pass the screening test, candidates must secure a minimum of 60% overall marks, and within this score, they must obtain at least 50% marks in the computer section. Meeting both these criteria is essential for candidates to be considered as having successfully passed the screening test.
5. What is the passing marks for ETEA jobs?
ETEA conducts various entry tests with different total marks: MDCAT (200 marks), ECAT (400 marks), and others (100 marks paper + 100 marks practical). To pass any test, candidates need to secure a minimum of 40% marks.