The District and Session Court Charsadda has recently posted job vacancies for the positions of Computer Operator, Steno-Typist, Junior Clerk, and other positions. Both male and female Pakistani nationals with local residence who are seeking for a regular work are eligible for these positions. Applications from qualified candidates interested in a career in law are being accepted by the District and Session Court in Charsadda. The available positions give applicants the chance to work in a stimulating and exciting atmosphere, gain priceless experience, and support Pakistan’s legal system.
District and Session Court Charsadda Jobs 2023:
|Jobs Title:||District and Session Court Charsadda Jobs 2023|
|Jobs Location:||Charsadda, KPK|
|Required Qualifications:||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, MSc. (CS)/ BSIT|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Hiring Organization:||District and Session Court Charsadda|
|Jobs Address:||Office of District and Session Judge Charsadda|
|Salary Package:||PKR 35000 tO 45000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|Last Date to Apply:||March 11, 2023|
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-06)
Middle, Matric, Intermediate, MSc (CS), or BSIT degrees are required for both male and female applicants to this employment.
The government of Pakistan has set the legal age range as 18 to 35.
Both Men and Women.
Middle, Matric, Intermediate, MSc. (CS)/BSIT degree is necessary for both male and female aspirants.
(11+ Vacancies) for District and Session Court Charsadda Jobs in 2023.
Basic Salary Package:
This job’s compensation ranges from PKR 35,000 to PKR 45,000 and is in line with Pakistani government laws.
How to Apply for District and Session Court Jobs in Charsadda 2023?
- Visit the District Judiciary Charsadda website at www.districtjudiciarycharsadda.gov.pk to get the application form.
- Send the application form, along with attested copies of your diplomas, your CNIC, your proof of residency, your character reference, and two passport-size photos, to the dock/post office at the District and Session Judge Charsadda’s office.
- Your Full Name, Father’s Name, Birthdate, Address, CNIC Number, Phone
- Number, and Education must be entered on the application form.
- At the time of the test or interview, bring your original birth certificate, address, and CNIC.