D.G. Khan Medical College Admission 2023-24 Admissions for many Allied Health Sciences BS programmes for 2023 have been notified by the Institute of Allied Health Sciences, DG Khan. In Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, there is a public institution called the Institute of Allied Health Sciences DG Khan. A division of Ghazi Medical College is the Institute of Allied Health Sciences DG Khan.
Ghazi Medical College of Allied Health Sciences is now accepting applications. Admissions for the Bachelor of Science in Medical Sciences programme at DG Khan Medical College were announced. DG Khan Institute of Allied Health Sciences is now accepting applications for undergraduate BS programmes for 2023–2024. The information on DG Khan 2023 admissions to the Institute of Allied Health Sciences is provided below.
www.dgkmc.edu.pk Admissions 2023
The official Alma Mater advertising provides comprehensive information on the application process, eligibility requirements, online application methods, and contact data. These particulars may also be found on the official website, dgkmc.edu.pk.
D.G. Khan Medical College Admission 2023-24 Check Online
Admission Process & Documentation:
- Original Paid Challan Form for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or the Board-issued Result Card.
- The results card that the relevant board issues, or the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) Pre-Medical.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications (A level, 1B, American or Canadian 12 grade, etc.) must present attested copies of their Equivalency Certificate or Provisional Equivalency Letter from the Inter Boards Coordination Commission (IBCC) to demonstrate their eligibility for the SSC and HSSC.
- Punjab’s MDCAT-2023 Result Cand Residence Certificate On the basis of open merit, candidates who reside in Islamabad (ICT) are eligible to apply. A Domicile Certificate for the tribal territory of Dera Ghazi Khan, Punjab, is required for the tribal seat.
- It is not permissible to substitute a domicile certificate for another certificate or document (such as a birth certificate, Form-B, CNIC, passport, etc.). Any applicant who is discovered to be the resident of more than one location will be eliminated.
- Character Reference from the previous school attended.
- The candidate’s CNIC CRC, Form-B, NICOP, POC, or passport.
- CNIC NICOP POC or the parent’s or guardian’s passport
- Four recent white-background passport-size photos. Three of the photos should have attestations on the back, and one should be certified on the front.
- Original Fitness Certificate with the doctor’s PM&DC number, issued by a qualified Government Medical Practitioner Officer.
- Only candidates with disabilities are eligible to receive a disability certificate from the “Provisional Council for the Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons.”
- Attach the Family Registration Certificate (FRC) from NADRA and the Regular Employee Certificate of the guardian or spouse from the appropriate authorities if you are requesting for an employee seat.
Eligibility Criteria for D.G. Khan Medical College Admission
Candidates must have received at least 45% in their intermediate test or an equivalent qualification in order to be eligible for admission. The requirement for those having a background in BA/BSc is a second division, or 45% of the possible points. Moreover, a minimum of 60% in the FSc (Pre-Medical) intermediate level is needed to be eligible for admission.
|Degree – Program||Duration||Fee/Year||Merit|
|B.Sc. [Hons] – Medical Image Technology||4 Years||NA||NA|
|B.Sc. [Hons] – Medical Laboratory Technology||4 Years||NA||NA|
|MBBS – Medicine – Mbbs||5 Years||15630||89.0727|
|B.Sc. [Hons] – Operation Theater Technology||4 Years||NA||NA|
Departments at D.G. Khan Medical College
- Community Medicine
- Behavioral Science
Other DGKMC Facilities
- Computer Lab
How to apply for D.G. Khan Medical College Admission
Alma Mater’s official advertising and the official website, dgkmc.edu.pk, both offer information on how to apply online and pertinent contact data for convenience of application. It is recommended that interested students carefully fill out the online application with the required data and send in the required paperwork before the deadline. The preferred method for enabling online applications is through the official university application portal.
Entry Test Result 2023
It is imperative to emphasise that passing the PMC MDCAT exam is a necessity. To be specifically considered for admission, candidates need to provide their MDCAT exam result card at the time of admission.
Merit List 2023 Download online
Final isation of the D.G. Khan Medical College 2023 Merit List has begun following the end of the admissions process. The merit list, which has been painstakingly compiled by an extensive and fair selection procedure, is an essential part in guaranteeing the selection of students for the upcoming academic session.