We will inform you of the Cadet College Awaran CCA Jobs 2023 and the application process in this article. Cadet College Awaran has made a number of job openings for the year 2023 available if you’re searching for a stimulating opportunity to work in a respected educational setting. The college is looking to expand its staff by hiring qualified and competent individuals. Candidates must fulfil the requirements established by the college in order to be eligible to apply for these jobs in Balochistan. Before submitting their applications, interested candidates are urged to thoroughly read the job description and criteria .March 12, 2023, is the application cutoff date.
A prominent educational facility that offers young students high-quality instruction and training is Cadet College Awaran. The institution is dedicated to giving its employees and students a secure and supportive learning environment.
|Posted Date||February 22, 2023|
|Job Location||Awaran Balochistan|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Department||Cadet College Awaran (CCA)|
|Vacancies||multiple job vacancies|
|Last Date||March 12, 2023|
The positions announced by the college include those for faculty members, administrative staff, and support staff. The details of the positions are as follows:
- Medical Officer
- IT Officer
- Personal Secretary
- Lab Assistant
Educational and Age Requirements:
You need to meet certain educational requirements in order to apply for Cadet College Awaran CCA Jobs in 2023. From a bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree, this level of education is required. Additionally, you can pursue degrees and programmes including MBBS and B.Ed. This indicates that you are qualified to apply for jobs at Cadet College Awaran if you have completed your coursework to this point and possess the necessary training and experience.
It’s also critical to be aware that these positions have an upper age limit. The age restriction is set between 25 to 50.
Incentives and Facilities:
Cadet College Awaran’s faculty and employees will earn additional pay and benefits, such as attraction allowances. The requirements of the work are made to guarantee a secure and safe campus. All staff members will have access to modest, partially furnished housing. Depending on certain requirements, deserving workers may be given non-furnished family housing on campus. The staff will also be entitled to scheduled holidays in accordance with the Government of Balochistan’s directives.
The job appointments will be on a contract basis and last up to six months. The contract might be extended if the employee works effectively and behaves properly, in the responsible authority’s exclusive discretion. An agreement will include all of the contractual specifics.
How to apply for Cadet College Awaran CCA Jobs 2023?
- Make sure you match the requirements and age restrictions before applying for Cadet College Awaran Jobs.
- If you’re interested, you can apply by mailing the Principal of Cadet College Awaran at Hoshab Road Jhal Jhao District Awaran your hard copies of your transcripts, your experience certificates, your photos, your CNIC card, and a bank draught for Rs. 1000.
- Alternately, you may submit an application online by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensure that you provide a photo of the $1,000 bank draught as well as all other necessary paperwork. The bank draft’s account number is 0145003176142443.
- A written test, demonstrations, and an interview will be scheduled for you if you are selected for further consideration. Bring all of the original paperwork, especially if and when you are asked for an interview, your CNIC.
Official Advertisement of Cadet College Awaran CCA Jobs 2023: