All Pakistani students are advised to apply for NTS Jobs 2023 in Islamabad. National Testing Service Jobs Students from all over the country (Pakistan) are eligible to apply for NTS Jobs 2023. This organization announced a number of job openings in various fields and disciplines. National Service Testing Organization in Pakistan which conducts various tests for admissions, scholarships, recruitment and promotion purposes in public and private sector organizations. Students pursuing bachelor’s degree in relevant field, having relevant work experience, and clearing NTS test can apply for NTS jobs.
Students from both genders may apply for these positions in Islamabad. Age restrictions vary by position and range from 30 to 45 years. Starting pay for a month was over PKR 40,000. Consult the following official adverts for more information.
NTS Jobs 2023 Details:
|Age:||30 to 45 years|
|Education:||Minimum Bachelor’s Degree|
|Last Date:||5 March 2023|
|Address:||National Testing Service Plot # 96 Street 4 H-8/1, Islamabad|
List of Jobs Available in NTS:
1. Assistant Finance
3. The driver
4. Senior Assistant Content Analyst
2. Also relevant experience preferred and different for each post. To see more details in the official advertisement given below:
1. 2 photos are required to apply for police jobs.
2. Experience letter
3. National Identity Card (CNIC)
4. PDF CV/Resume
6. Degree certificates are required.
1. Both male and female are eligible to apply in NTS Jobs 2023.
2. Students from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply for these jobs.
3. Bachelor pass students are eligible to apply for NTS Jobs.
4. The age limit in government advertisements is 30 to 45 years.
Last Date to Apply for NTS Jobs 2023 in Islamabad | National Testing Service Jobs 5 March 2023 This is an amazing opportunity for all Pakistani applicants.
How to Apply for NTS Jobs 2023?
1. All candidates can apply online at www.nts.org.pk.
2. First you can apply online through the web portal or send your documents and C.V to the email address of the organization.
3. Applicants should carry original documents at the time of test or interview.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
5. All applicants should submit their form before the last date.